Kimberly J. Harris AIF, CWS
In January of 2015 Kimberly became a Partner at Great Oak Advisors, and is currently serving as a Financial Advisor and Branch Manager. Kimberly's work with teachers and state employees has given her a broad understanding of the PERS retirement system.
Kimberly began her career in the investment industry in 1997. She enjoys bringing value to relationships by being attentive to one's needs, and working to understand the challenges most of us are faced with when striving to meet our financial and retirement goals. Whether you are a new investor wondering if you're ready to take that first step, a pre-retiree toying with the idea of retiring soon, or a seasoned investor enjoying time out on the golf course or tennis court, Kimberly looks forward to providing you with excellent service, and building a deeper relationship with you.
Kimberly lives in Salem with her husband, Courtney, and their four children, Caitlyn, Katarina, KyLee and Claire. She enjoys both the camaraderie of the office environment and the time spent raising her beautiful daughters.
Professional, education and community involvement:
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary - AIF
- Certified Wealth Strategist - CWS
- General Securities Principal - Series 24
- Oregon Insurance Licenses – Life, Health and Variable
- Securities Registrations – Series 7
- Blue Sky and Investment Advisor Registrations – Series 66
- Member and Volunteer – St. Anne Orthodox Church
- Member – Salem Chamber of Commerce
- Chemeketa Community College – AA Degree